This was given to us from my mother in law- I thought is was very fitting. I read this poem to my sister and just started crying- It is short yet is so powerful all at the same time.
This is the front of the ornament. It was given to us from my good friend Liesl whom we have shared everything together. She is an inspiration to me. I love that Santa is kneeling to baby Jesus. It puts things in perspective, don't you think?
I have loved angels ever since I lost Taylor. When I look at them I feel safe and I know that someone is watching over me and my family.
Ohhh you made me cry. Don't you love how Santa has his hat off and has his hand over his heart. it makes you think, what will you do the first time you meet CHRIST. I love angels too! They have given me peace ever since my Dad died and maybe even before that. You are never alone! I hope you have a peaceful and loving CHRISTmas! I will see you on New Years Eve.
Julie, Angels are all around us, sometimes they are their to watch over us and to quide us in the right direction. Sometimes it can be a friend that gives you some good advice when you need it(thank you) but some people have guardian angels. I believe my Mom in heaven is my guardian angel just as I believe Taylor is yours. It has been over 25 years since my mother went to heaven and I can tell you I still feel her with me everyday.
2 comments:
Ohhh you made me cry. Don't you love how Santa has his hat off and has his hand over his heart. it makes you think, what will you do the first time you meet CHRIST. I love angels too! They have given me peace ever since my Dad died and maybe even before that. You are never alone! I hope you have a peaceful and loving CHRISTmas! I will see you on New Years Eve.
Angel In My Pocket
There's an Angel in my pocket,
Everywhere I go,
Just in case I need her,
'Cause she loves me so.
I never have to walk alone,
She's with me everyday.
She watches every step I take,
And often leads the way.
No one ever sees her,
She's meant for only me.
My special friend from heaven,
Came to set me free!
Julie, Angels are all around us, sometimes they are their to watch over us and to quide us in the right direction. Sometimes it can be a friend that gives you some good advice when you need it(thank you) but some people have guardian angels. I believe my Mom in heaven is my guardian angel just as I believe Taylor is yours. It has been over 25 years since my mother went to heaven and I can tell you I still feel her with me everyday.
Post a Comment