I am pondering on what 2010 might bring to me and my family. But in the back of my mind, well actually all that's on my mind, is that is one year further away from Taylor. 3 whole years and this will be the fourth. I can't believe that I have lasted this long, that I have been able to push through each day and live. My kids are getting excited because Sunday they find out who their new primary teachers are. But, me.. My Taylor would be a sunbeam. A SUNBEAM! It's too weird to think about, but why do I think it, all the time? I look at the faces of these little ones and think, "This is where he should be. He belongs here." The sunbeams coming in this year are so sweet, innocent.. And he is missing out. I am missing out. WHY? Sorry for the lovely entry. I am having one of those days...
Sweet Child
by Unknown Author
God made a sweet child
a child who never grew old
He made a smile of sunshine
He molded a heart of pure gold.
He made that child as close to an angel
as anyone ever could be
God made a Sweet Child
and He gave that dear child to me
Then God saw His wonderful creation
growing very tired and weak
so He wrapped the child in His loving arms
and said, "You my child I keep"
But now my Sweet Child is an angel
Free from hurt and pain
I'll love you forever, until we meet again
So many times I have missed you
So many times I have cried
If all my love could have saved you
Sweet Child you never would have died.
2 comments:
I think its completely healthy to wonder things like that. It keeps him alive in your heart to wonder about what he would be doing...
Im sad that you are feeling down right now, the holidays must be really hard. God makes Moms strong...we have an amazing power to love even when something tragic happens in our lives.
Happy New Year and may 2010 bring new joy and happiness to you all!
I am feeling your pain too -- We don't know each other but I lost my son Nathan on November 30, 2006. He lived ten minutes -- and this picture of Christ holding the baby is the picture we used at his funeral and is on his headstone. Your feelings are mine today - God Bless you..
Another mother-- Rachel Doyle
Post a Comment