Wednesday, August 4, 2010

:(

I am feeling awfully lonely for Taylor today. My 2 older kids are out of town with their grandparents.. The house is too quiet. It's a sad quiet for me. When they first left, I thought for sure it would be a big, "PARTY!" I thought about all the things that I could get done.. But it hasn't felt like that at all. I am feeling alone and sad and am constantly worrying about them.. Cause I can't touch them and see them and know that they are ok. The phone calls help, but its not the same. I am a worry mess! I haven't been able to sleep the past few nights. i am sure my husband is sick of me tossing and turning all night. I can't help it. I am having awful, horrible dreams.. I honestly don't feel complete. Without ALL of my kids. I am homesick for Jack.. He makes me smile! I miss Abbey! She makes the room light up! I miss Taylor. I miss the day I held him and how he felt in my arms.

Don't get me wrong, Libby has been great company and she is so energetic and is talking a ton! But I miss my WHOLE family.
" I always want to be with my whole family.."

2 comments:

Daisygirl said...

I am so sorry you are feeling sad today! I know what its like to miss the kids! You are such an awesome Mom!!!

Unknown said...

Julie,
Thank you for sharing your blog with me. I just read through the entire thing and bawled through it all! You are so amazing, your precious Taylor is beautiful, you are so strong! hugs to you!!!