Thursday, December 1, 2011

5 years.. 5 LONG years

I can't believe that I am to this point. 5 Years without Taylor. The weird thing is that it feels like 3 weeks ago and I am still in recovery. I can't believe that I have lasted and endured without him for so long. WOW!

I have decided since this is his fifth birthday, that we should do something special. So, tomorrow on December 2, 2011, I challenge you to "Take 5" and give an act of service in his name. It could be something simple, or big, you could act alone or as a family.. Click and save this and feature it during your act of service..


“Take 5”
for
Taylor James


I would love to hear from anyone that participates. Please email me and tell me of your service, with or without a photo and I would love to feature it on this blog. jkgedge@gmail.com

Thanks for taking the time and remembering my Sweet TayTay! Love you all!



















No comments: