One more month and it will be two years since I have lost my Taylor. Hard to believe that I have gone two years. I have truly gone through the grieving process and believe that I am stuck somewhere in the middle. I think that this time of year is hard on anyone who has lost a loved one. There is just something about the cold air, snow and dark skies.
I have thought about his golden birthday a lot. I had extended family over for my other son's birthday and they were discussing who's birthday is next. There was no mention of Taylor. I felt so sad that he was forgotten, not by me, but from others. I wanted to scream out, "Taylors birthday is next. And don't you forget it!!"
I don't want him to think that he is forgotten in any way. I know that there will be memories, holidays, birthdays without him physically being here- but I know that he is always with me. He lives on in my kids smiles, when their eyes light up. He is a guardian angel to them and I know that he watches over them.
I miss you!!! I wish that you were here with me. I wish that for all mothers you have lost their child(ren) that they could be with them again. What I would give to spend one last moment with you. One last hug, kiss, snuggle, smile, song, laugh, lovie.... I know that I will see you again. Not for a while. Until we meet again..
2 comments:
Where has time gone. It seems like it has just flown by. Time is a funny thing! Won't it be a glorious day when Taylor can welcome you home again someday and all your family can be together for eternity! I love you and I am glad we are friends!
I would give anything to spend one last moment with my Wyatt as well. I also worry about Wyatt being forgotten. Oh, it's just so hard! Thanks for all the love and support you give me. I think you are absolutely amazing!
Love,
Andrea
Post a Comment