Monday, July 6, 2009

Dedicated with Love to my Sister Keri


God answers so many of my little prayers,


so why not the big ones too?


I just can't understand it


Why does He do the things he decides to do?


My deepest desire lies unfullfilled


I feel so hopeless inside


I know I should be thankful


and not so full of pride.


I ask God every dayfor this or that, you know, little things.


And when He answers so clearly


my heart just really sings.


But in those deep, pondering moments


When I ask for the desire of my heart


,I get no clear answer


and then my tears start


,Oh God, I want a baby


to hold and kiss and love


I know that You alone can give me


that blessing from above.


I keep waiting, waiting, waiting


and my patience grows to despair.


Oh why can't I have a baby?


For nothing else I truely care.


I know You haven't forgotten me


for better things to do


because You answer all my little prayers,


I just wish You'd fulfill my big one, too.




By Stephanie Marottek9/25/01






I hope this poem might help. We are not the only ones that feel like this and you are such a strong daughter of our Heavenly Father. He LOVES you and KNOWS how you are feeling. I LOVE you and KNOW how you are feeling. Just think of all the beautiful children you will have after the Millienium- they will be able to play with Taylor!

2 comments:

Keri said...

thanks so much for thinking about me Julie! it helps to know that there are other people that understand. i am so blessed to have you as a sister!!!! :) love ya!!!

Daisygirl said...

you two seriously make me cry every time I read this blog!!! That poem is beautiful. God does have a plan for everyone.