Friday, July 31, 2009

I received this award from a wonderful lifelong friend who has an amazing blog about this chaos we call life...
Thanks so much for thinking of me! When I set out with this blog, I had no idea that I would be getting any kind of an award. The award was for me to heal and to help others who have suffered loss.
The butterfly symbolizes transformation or a joyful life.
Butterflies teach us that patience brings its rewards and as long as we keep working and developing ourselves the final glorious butterfly stage will come. joy is my goal, joy is my reality, joy will come, joy is here now. When we encounter butterflies in our daily lives they are always a joy to find and a good totem. When one day you open your curtains and a butterfly flutters up you know that a glorious change is taking place in your life. You see the butterfly flutter his wings, almost dancing along. This is what butterfly teaches, that true joy is within the dance of life.
Thanks Jen! :)
I am sending this award to a friend, Andrea, who also has lost a sweet baby, Wyatt. She cherishes all butterflies and calls them her Wyatt moments. Thank you for sharing your true feelings with me.

1 comment:

Daisygirl said...

:)
ahh your welcome, you totally deserve lots of awards and I am sure your blog is helping so many others.